Founded in 2015, Verde Asset Management was established by a team that after many years working together decided to start a new company.
The name is inherited from the Verde fund, as the principle that underpins the new company has guided the group since its launch: the ongoing quest for in-depth knowledge as the best way to achieve exceptional performance.
Value creation is the essence of our existence
We pursue excellence. Our goal is to create value through long-term results with a focus on capital preservation.
Our investment teams work in both an autonomous and integrated manner, combining their strategies to provide opportunities across asset classes.
We have dedicated investment professionals in every strategy, but believe it is the interaction across teams that translates into unique results.
Brazil Long Only
- 1989Hedging merges with Griffo Corretora – the brokerage firm Hedging-Griffo Corretora de Valores is established
- 1992First fixed-income DI Fund – Hedging-Griffo Asset Management is established
- 1997Launch of HG Verde
- 1999First Long Only Equity fund – Strategy II
- 2001R$1 billion in assets under management
- 2002First global macro fund – Alpha Fund
- 2003The HG Institute (currently ICSHG) is established
- 2005R$10 billion in assets under management
- 2005First Long & Short Equity fund
- 2007CS acquires control of HG – Credit Suisse Hedging-Griffo is established
- 2012CS buys 100% of CSHG
- 2015Verde Asset Management is established